Project and policy development
Saffron has developed policy at the municipal and international levels for the City of Toronto and the World Health Organisation.
- Pesticide reduction strategies and Integrated Pest Management
- Health Impact Assessment of Incineration
- Environmental Health Impact Assessment of Sewage Treatment Plants
- Health Effects of Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Global Assessment of Housing and Health
- Knowledge to Policy in Environmental Health
- Environmental Health Inequalities in European Region
Development of programs on health promotion and environment City of Toronto, South Riverdale, Senegal, Bangladesh, France.
Health Promotion and Building Capacity with the Roma